Contracts are the life-blood of your business. It’s important you get this exactly right. We’re here to make sure you do.
Our lawyers have extensive expertise in contract negotiations, drafting and enforcement.
We’re happy to help at any stage of the process: contract negotiations; drafting a contract to record the oral agreement reached; seeking to enforce the terms of a contract; seeking remedy for a contractual breach; seeking damages and compensation for the other party’s breach. We can do it all.
Fixed Fee: Draft Contract Review
We’ve had quite a few clients ask us to review and fix a draft contract – either one they found online, one they drafted themselves based on other examples, or one the other party has drafted for them. We understand that our clients want the cheapest possible option, but also want legal protection, and a contract that will actually work for their purposes. That’s where we come in. We will review, fix, explain, and advise on draft contracts, all for a fixed fee. Here are our sample prices:
Small: 1-5 Page Draft Contract = £200 plus VAT
Medium: 6-10 Page Draft Contract = £350 plus VAT
Large: 11-20 Page Draft Contract = £550 plus VAT
(And yes, this includes consultation, research, and explanations: It includes everything to do with drafting the contract. No hidden fees.)
What you get is a contract that fits your needs, and a precise explanation of terms. This way, your business can use the contract over and over again, and you will understand every word of it.
To discuss your business’ contracts, or if you would like us to draft your business’ contracts, please contact us to arrange a free consultation by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 0203 059 7935.
- We’re thorough
- We protect our clients
- We provide clear, concise, accurate advice
- We exceed expectations
- We dot the i’s and cross the t’s
- At Christian The Law Firm, we go further. We do more. Always.
- And we love taking calls. And we come back to you, with real answers, in less than 24 hours.
- In joining us, you’re making the right decision.
- And it’s going to prove to be the best business decision you’ve ever made.
- We guide your business through the business world it’s operating in.
- Start your journey with us at one of our free training workshops for businesses.
- Yes, it’s totally free.
- We are committed to a better way to practise law.
- Learn more about our completely free training workshops.