Our Fee-Earning Principles
Our fees are always reasonable, affordable and very cost-effective. We’re so confident our fees are affordable, we publish them.
Our Clients get value for money.
We always bill in accordance with the terms of the Agreement reached with our Client.
We ensure that our Client is always fully informed, and fully understands and agrees to, our pricing and fee structure. At the outset, and throughout our performance of the mandate.
We pledge 5% of our annual global profits to charities voted for by our Clients.
To find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 0203 059 7935.
- We pass on savings to our clients, not costs.
- At Christian The Law Firm, we enhance and empower our community.
- …and Local.
- We are proud and honoured to work for the public good.
- We have a heart.
- In our past, present, and future.
- Both at home, and abroad.
- Read more about pro bono services.
- Learn about our International Human Rights and Development practice.