Conditional Fee Agreement
We do offer Conditional Fee Agreements (commonly referred to as “no win-no fee” agreements) in certain limited types of cases, to our clients in particular jurisdictions. Please feel free to discuss your particular case with us.
Our conditional fee agreement is effectively a written agreement which provides that our legal fees, plus a success fee, become payable only if the client’s case is successful (by way of a favourable judgment following the litigation or arbitration proceedings or favourable out of court settlement). It is important to note three important points, at this stage: first, we do look to the client in terms of this agreement to pay any third party expenses we may incur on the client’s behalf (typically barrister’s or advocate’s fees, expert reports and court fees); second, on winning your case, we take our full fees plus a success fee; and third, if you lose your case, you will not have to pay our fees, but you may be liable to pay the other party’s costs plus disbursements (although we would attempt to arrange insurance to cover this risk, but this cannot be guaranteed in certain jurisdictions and certain types of cases).
Please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 0203 059 7935 to discuss your particular requirements.
- We always strive for excellence
- We are fair, impartial and honest
- We get things done
- Some might say we’re unique.
- Others might say we’re different.
- We’ll take both.
- Well, for a start, Principles matter to us.
- We’ve always been upfront about that.
- We’re passionate about our clients, and the matters that they entrust to us.
- Let us help your business navigate the complicated legal landscape, and succeed.
- We’re always part of the solution, not the problem.
- Perhaps that does make us different, maybe even, unique.